Ever since I was a child, I craved for diaries. The craving stemmed from the desire to carve out a nook for myself... a space which was entirely my own... pages which would bear testimony of me, my thoughts, actions. So to fulfill this want, over a period of twenty years or so I have been collecting diaries... with noble intentions of filling up those fresh, shining, lined pages.People who are close to me, know this and over a period of time have indulged me in this craving. One amongst them was a gifted by a relative when he had visited Australia. Its made of handmade paper with a koala imprinted upon it.
I am not a regular writer. Most of my thoughts and ideas remain bottled up inside me... for the simple reason that my hands will not be able to keep up pace with my thoughts. Its only when there is a real strong urge in me to express my views, emphatically I take up the pen and diary.
I was introduced to the world of blogs by a classmate. Won't say that I wasn't aware of it all these years. But had refrained from venturing into this virtual mode deliberately. Still strongly believe in the touch and feel concept when it comes to reading or writing.
This write-up is my first attempt to foray into a domain which I am yet to discover.
I hope I make the best of this space and opportunity. I hope my fingers can keep up pace with my thoughts.I hope I can pen my thoughts down coherently.
I am not a regular writer. Most of my thoughts and ideas remain bottled up inside me... for the simple reason that my hands will not be able to keep up pace with my thoughts. Its only when there is a real strong urge in me to express my views, emphatically I take up the pen and diary.
I was introduced to the world of blogs by a classmate. Won't say that I wasn't aware of it all these years. But had refrained from venturing into this virtual mode deliberately. Still strongly believe in the touch and feel concept when it comes to reading or writing.
This write-up is my first attempt to foray into a domain which I am yet to discover.
I hope I make the best of this space and opportunity. I hope my fingers can keep up pace with my thoughts.I hope I can pen my thoughts down coherently.
Hi there blogger!
ReplyDeleteWriting is an amazing experience. I am sure you will do a great job. Keep the posts coming.
Thanks Sudheer... Will give it a shot...
Delete